Monday, December 01, 2008

Happy chocolate birthday...



For Nicole's birthday, a few of her co-workers threw a chocolate tasting party. Can't comment on the bacon chocolate (it was real; I'm a vegetarian) but the Dagoba eclipse (87%)...yum. I also liked the stone ground chocolate. A little gritty, but good. The IKEA chocolate (three varieties) wasn't bad at all for how cheap it was. The chili pepper was kind of tasty, but too weird to have much of--it's a good way to enjoy some chocolate without any chance of getting carried away. And the Snickers...well, always a classic. Thanks to Josh for keeping us from getting too snobby about all this.

1 comment:

Hazel's mom said...

I can comment on the bacon chocolate bar - yuck! I love bacon, and I like it with peanut butter on hamburgers. But I did not like it in chocolate, and I even like chocolate with carrots! I mean, it kind of negates the chocolate if you eat it with vegetables, right?