Thursday, April 02, 2009

A trip to England

Some killer ticket prices and a sweet tax refund convinced us to blow the budget and head for London (and York to fulfill Cliff's bucket list--inside joke!). We stayed a mere six nights to keep costs down, allow me to keep some appointments, and not use up all our vacation time. TOO SHORT! (Though many more nights on the concave bed in our ultra-cheapo $120 room, and I would have to move into the chiropractor's office permanently.) A short trip, but we succeeded in giving Ethan a taste of the country and a burning desire to return some day.

Cliff posted quite a few photos on Facebook, which you can view by clicking this link. Hey, while you're there, why not sign up and become our friends?

1 comment:

Hazel's mom said...

Had to laugh about the concave bed. We stayed at a B&B called the Rosedean in London. We refer to it lovingly as the Rosedump. I'll spare you all the details, but the bed... LOL... it was so concave Eric and I each slept on one edge, facing opposite directions. I'm not sure we actually slept. Why my mother remembers this place fondly, I have no idea.