Sunday, February 03, 2008

The puzzle from hell

Actually, it was from Dolan Springs, so more accurate to say "The puzzle from a godforsaken hell hole." (Hee hee, just kidding! :-))

Ethan's great-aunt and uncle sent this after they heard about the Paris Party. My first thought was, "This is the sweetest gift ever!" My second thought, after opening the box and trying to fit a few pieces together, was "Aaaaack, this thing is impossible!" accompanied by a horrible sinking feeling that I was possibly being punished for something. But after a couple of afternoons working on it, I was back to the first thought. Ethan and I had a great time, and he spent most of the time either exclaiming about how cool the puzzle was or how cool I was for helping him with it.

We were thinking of putting it out for the kids to work on at the party, but now I think it will make a great centerpiece. We love it!

No comments: