Sunday, May 06, 2007

Why I have nothing to wear


Have I really not posted since April 26? I also haven't done laundry for at least that long. Which is what I planned to spend my Sunday on, but instead I kept coming up with creative ways to avoid it. Not that I have to haul it to the stream and pound rocks or anything, but it is still a pain, especially the folding-and-putting-away part. Because the closet is full. Even though there is nothing to wear.

Oh yah, the picture. One of my avoidance tactics was taking the neighborhood children to the park. Samantha was dressed in tiny top and swim shorts, Ethan was somewhere in the middle, and Matthew had on long sleeves and long underwear. I should add that I was tricked into this voyage...Samantha came over to invite Ethan, and when I said "sure," she told me, "My mom said we could go if you would take us."

1 comment:

Teri said...

a-bout time! That looks fun.