Monday, February 26, 2007

Long day at work



It has lately been taking 2 or 3 days for photos to arrive from my stupid Cingular phone (this one arrived two days after it was sent!) . Which is going to make it easier to bear the fact that stupid Blogger doesn't support photos being sent from Unicel, my new cell provider. Still, it's sad because that's why I signed up for the unlimited photo package!

Meanwhile, since we're between providers for a couple of days, there are 5 working cell phones in this house. Obscene, isn't it? Just think of the children somewhere in the world without even ONE cell phone! A mere three years ago I was vowing never to have one.

Now, I think I'm going to conference call myself from a few of my cell phones or something. Because I can. Also because I am too wound up to sleep.

No comments: